VITAMIN A 1500 µg RE (5000 IU)
Price with VATs:
Features: Vitamin A, known as retinol, is a fat-soluble vitamin that is stored in the body and is transported by lipids. It is used by the body in a physiological necessity. Vitamin A is found in two forms - ready formula and provitamin A, known as beta-carotene. Vitamin A supports immune system, helps to better function of the skin and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is important for the formation of bones and teeth, promotes the proper storage of fat, and contributes for a strong immune defence. Its presence is necessary for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and gonads.
Application: Food additive is used as an aid to the diet that:
- supports the immune system;
- contributes to the normal vision;
- contributes to the normal flow of iron metabolism;
- necessary for normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
Directions: One or two capsules a day with meal for one or two month period, followed by one-two months rest period. If necessary, the use of the product can continue for one or two periods more.
- This product should be stored out of children’s reach!
- Should not be taken by children!
- If you are allergic or have a disease consult a physician before use!
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding consult a physician before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not a medicine and not a substitute for a varied diet!
|One capsule contains:
|Recommended maximum daily dose*:
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)-1450 µg RE (4833 IU)
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)-1500 µg RE (5000 IU)
|Beta-carotene (30%) - 1 mg
|Beta-carotene - 7 mg
*In accordance with Ordinance № 47 on the requirements for food supplements.
Standardization: TD 02.04.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at moderate temperatures.
Packing: Carton with two blisters of thirty capsules.
Shelf life: Three years from date of manufacture.
The following payment methods are accepted:
Cash on delivery – When choosing this payment method by the User, an order with a number and final price is created. Payment for the order is made to the courier upon delivery.
The price of the delivery is according to the current price list of the courier.
The announced price for delivery is valid only for deliveries with courier company Econt on the territory of Bulgaria.
Delivery outside the territory of Bulgaria is based on the supplier's price list.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without paying compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer.