Vitamin C 500 mg
Price with VATs:
Features: Vitamin C offers a wide range of favourable activities to the human body. It is a powerful antioxidant and helps to capture free radicals, contributes to maintaining the health of the cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C contributes to increasing the activity of nitric oxide and helps in proper functioning of the platelet. It supports the body defence system and contributes to enhancing the function and activity of white blood cells, and facilitates the increase of the interferon levels in the antibody response and also the secretion of the hormones by the thymus gland. In addition, this antioxidant contributes to the formation of lymphocytes. It supports the formation and maintenance of intracellular basic substance - collagen, which in turn is essential for joint health. Vitamin C helps the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells, and for the conversion of folic acid to its active form. Vitamin C helps maintain healthy bones, cartilage, skin, teeth and gums.
The recommended daily dose of vitamin C for adults is 80 mg, but the need for vitamin C may increase in cases such as pregnancy and lactation, in smokers, in people over 60 years old, in people who regularly use alcohol in conditions of severe stress, with an unbalanced diet.
Potential side effects and precautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. Use only after consultation with a physician in case of: a deficiency of glucose- 6-phosphate dehydrogenase, iron overload ( hemosiderosis or hemochromatosis ), kidney stones or kidney failure. Vitamin should be taken with caution in people forming a calcium - oxalate stones, since vitamin C is converted into oxalate and increases urinary oxalate.
Purpose: The nutritional supplement is administered as an aid to the diet that:
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system;
- helps protecting the cells from oxidative combing;
- contributes to the normal formation of collagen, which is needed for the normal function of blood vessels, bone, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth;
- helps maintaining the normal course of metabolism and energy production;
- contributes to the smooth functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal mental function;
- increases the absorption of iron.
In one capsule:
Recommended maximum daily dose*:
* In accordance with Ordinance №47/2004 on the requirements for food supplements.
Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one capsule per day after meals.WARNING:
- The product should be stored out of children’s reach children!
- Should not be taken by children!
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult a physician before use!
- If you are allergic or have a disease , consult physician before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not medicine and is not a replacement of a varied diet!
Standardisation: This product meets the TD 02.14 .
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at moderate temperature.
Packaging: Cardboard box with three blisters of 10 capsules each and an instruction leaflet.
Shelf life: Two years from date of manufacture.
The following payment methods are accepted:
Cash on delivery – When choosing this payment method by the User, an order with a number and final price is created. Payment for the order is made to the courier upon delivery.
The price of the delivery is according to the current price list of the courier.
The announced price for delivery is valid only for deliveries with courier company Econt on the territory of Bulgaria.
Delivery outside the territory of Bulgaria is based on the supplier's price list.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without paying compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer.