Features: Pumpkin seeds oil contains fatty acids - 43-55% linoleic acid and 27-38% oleic acid, tocopherols and sterols. Rich in organic nutrients, pumpkin seed oil helps support brain activity during intense mental work, and also supports the function of the prostate gland. Linoleic and oleic acids are unsaturated fatty acids, which help to maintain normal concentration of cholesterol in the blood. A daily intake of not less than ten grams of linoleic acid will have a beneficial effect on your body.
Application: The food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- favourably influence the function of the prostate gland;
- favours the brain;
- helps maintain normal concentration of cholesterol in the blood.
Directions: Take one or two capsules twice a day with a meal for 2-3 months period. After 1-2 months rest period, the use of the product can continue for one or two more cycles, if necessary.
- This product should be stored out of children’s reach!
- Should not be taken by children!
- If you are allergic or have an illness, consult a physician before use!
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not a medicine and not a substitute of a varied diet!
|In one capsule:
|In four capsules:
|Recommended maximum daily dose*:
|Pumpkin seeds oil
* In accordance with Ordinance № 47 on the requirements for food supplements.
Standardisation: This product meets the 4.7 TD.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at moderate temperatures.
Packing: Carton with three blisters of ten capsules and instruction manual.
Shelf life: Three years from date of manufacture.