Features:Thyme /Thymus vulgaris L./ contains essential oil, rich in thymol, which supports the function of filamentous cells in the bronchi and has positive impact of the bronchial mucous. Studies show that components of the thyme volatile oil have shown activity against various bacteria and fungi. Thymol is the most important component of thyme, and their beneficial effect to humans is well documented. Thymol helps to increase the percentage of beneficial fats in cell membranes and other cell structures. In particular, the amount of docosahexaenoic acid /omega-3 fatty acid/ cell membranes in the brain, kidney and heart cells is increased after intake of thyme. Thyme also contains a variety of flavonoids, including apigenin, naringenin, luteolin and timonin. These flavonoids help to increase the antioxidant capacity of the plant, which contributes to micronutrient manganese contained therein.
Application: The food supplement is used as an aid to the diet, which:
- supports activities of the respiratory system;
- stimulates the functions of the digestive system.
Directions: One or two capsules three times a day with meals.
- This product should be stored out of children’s reach!
- Should not be taken by children!
- If you are allergic or have an illness, consult a physician before use!
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding consult a physician
- before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
|Content:||In one capsule:||In six capsules:||Recommended maximum daily dose*:|
|Essential oil of thyme||7 mg||42 mg||Not established|
*In accordance with Ordinance № 47 on the requirements for food supplements.
Standardization: TD 12.04.
Packing: PP bottle of 60 capsules and instructions for use.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at moderate temperatures.
Shelf life: Two years from date of manufacture.