Ingredients: Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Sunflower lecithin, Beewax, Vitamin B12 and Glycerin.
Application: The food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
In one capsule:
Recommended maximum daily dose*:
* In accordance with European legislation on food labelling.
Directions: Take one capsule a day with meals.
- Keep out of children’s reach!
- Should not be taken by children!
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use!
- If you are allergic, consult a physician before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
Standardisation: TD 05.17.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at room temperature.
Manufacturer: Phytopharma Ltd.
105 Hristo Botev street, Troyan, tel 06952/2292
Lot: See mark on the right side of the box
Best before End: See mark on the right side of the box