Features: Marigold contains active compounds flavonoids, which boosts the production of collagen proteins and also help maintain strong immunity. The Marigold flowers contain up to 70% of the carotenoid lutein. In the flower it is in the form of esters of fatty acids - lauric, myristic and palmitic. When a dietary supplement is ingested, ester is hydrolysed to release pure lutein, which is absorbed and metabolized by the body. Lutein accumulates in the retina, the macula, where it performs its function to filter out harmful, high-energy rays from the blue spectrum of visible light, thus aiding in the function of vision. Lutein helps protect cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Application: The oil extract of Marigold in soft gelatine capsules:
- possess a positive effect on vision and the process of breaking down fats;
- assists the digestive system;
- helping to maintain the elasticity of blood vessels;
- contributes to the normalization of the menstrual cycle.
Directions: Take one or two capsules three times a day with meals.
- Do not take during pregnancy and breastfeeding!
- Keep the container out of children’s reach!
- The product should not be taken by children!
- If you are allergic or have an illness, consult a physician before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not a medicine and does not replace a varied diet!
|Content:||In one capsule:||In six capsules:||
Recommended maximum daily dose*:
|Marigold flower concrete||
*In accordance with Ordinance № 47 on the requirements for food supplement.
Standardization: TD 11.04.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at moderate temperatures.
Packing: PP bottle of 60 capsules and instructions for use.
Shelf life: Two years from date of manufacture.