Features: Favourable physiological properties of the Eucalyptus /Eucalyptus globulus/ on the human body are manifested by its essential oil. It is obtained from the fresh leaves of the plant, predominantly eucalyptol / 1,8-cineole /70% to 85%/, terpineol, alpha-pinene, steam, and small amounts of cement sesquiterpenes like ledol, aldehydes, ketones and alcohols , polyphenolic acids, flavonoids, including eucalyptine, hyperoside and rutin. Inhalation of eucalyptus has beneficial effects on the respiratory system. Eucalyptus oil in the form of soft gelatin capsules helps to eliminate the fatigue of the body after intense mental and physical labour and supports the nervous system in stress situations.
Application: Eucalyptus oil in gelatin capsules are used as an aid to the diet which:
- have a positive effect on the function of the respiratory system in a state of mental exhaustion;
- helps to stimulate mental activity;
- helps reinvigorate the body in stressful situations.
Directions: Take one or two capsules twice a day with meals.
- This product should be kept out of children’s reach!
- Should not be taken by children!
- If you are allergic or have an illness, consult a physician before use!
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
|Content:||In one capsule:||In four capsules:||Recommended maximum daily dose*:|
|Eucalyptus essential oil||7 mg||28 mg||Not eastablished|
* In accordance with Ordinance № 47 on the requirements for food additives.
Standardisation: TD 15.04.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at moderate temperatures.
Packing: PP bottle of 60 capsules and instructions for use.
Shelf life: Two years from date of manufacture.